Solutions for Transportation Providers
CallCopy’s contact center solutions deliver the unique features your organization needs by enabling:
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility to bridge multiple technologies.
- Multi-departmental usage.
"This [CallCopy] is the best investment that U-Haul has made in a very long time... we are providing immediate coaching and agent QA reports unlike anything we have been able to do in the past."
- Beki Nowlan, Telecommunications Director, U-Haul
Improve customer satisfaction
Your customers are your lifeblood. Understanding what they think – from what motivates a purchase – to their opinion of your company – is essential to building long-lasting relationships. CallCopy’s suite of contact center solutions enables you to:
- Listen to your customers and gain critical feedback.
- Support agent training & coaching.
- Identify new sales & up-selling opportunities.
CallCopy’s flexible architecture provides the features you need to successfully manage customer interaction across multiple offices and locations, such as:
- A distributed system – Deploy remote servers to record branches and small offices. These remote sites sync back to a central server for ease of storage and retrieval.
- A blend multiple PBX technologies – A single CallCopy implementation can record calls from multiple audio sources, allowing you to blend traditional TDM recording with VoIP recording, and even record multiple PBX types from the same server.
- Radio recording – for truck and taxi dispatch.
Your business environment is fast-paced, distributed and cross-functional. Our contact center solution can keep up, by providing:
- A single call recording solution – across all functions, including billing, customer service and dispatch/repair functions.
- Advanced user permissions – allows an administrator to partition out recordings so each department has access to its relevant recordings.