Solutions for Insurance Organizations
Insurance providers today face a daunting set of challenges: rising costs, increased competition, decreasing margins and heightened consumer expectations. However, there are also great opportunities for those that have the knowledge and tools to take on these challenges.
CallCopy’s suite of contact center solutions helps insurance providers:
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Expand cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Drive operational efficiencies.
- Achieve regulatory compliance.
Deliver exceptional customer service
According to the J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Insurance New Buyer Study, 14% of customers initiated the shopping process because of a poor customer service experience. Among them, 73% switched insurers. This underscores the need to deliver the highest level of customer service.
CallCopy can mitigate this statistic by enabling your organization to:
- Increase first call resolution (FCR) rates – through agent coaching and training. Studies show that customer satisfaction levels drop by 28% when resolution requires two or more calls.
- Ensure procedural adherence – easily evaluate staff adherence to daily call procedures through call recording and desktop screen capture solutions.
- Leverage customer surveys – to enhance customer relationships. Gain insight into the motivations and preferences that drive your customers, improve the quality of customer interactions, and identify potential opportunities and threats earlier.
Expand cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Thanks to deregulation, your organization has the opportunity to offer additional services, such as estate planning, retirement planning and other financial services. By cross-selling and up-selling these products to policy holders, you can offset decreasing margins on more traditional offerings.
CallCopy’s coaching and training solutions improve agent product knowledge and sales skills, by providing the tools to:
- Hand-pick relevant training scenarios.
- Empower instructors with real and relevant examples.
- Deliver consistent, ongoing coaching based on call scenarios specific to the area in need of improvement.
Drive operational efficiencies
Increased competition, easy consumer access to competitive pricing via the internet, increased costs and decreasing margins are forcing insurance providers to reduce operational costs in order to remain competitive.
CallCopy can help reverse the effects of these trends on your organization by allowing you to:
- Identify workflow issues and interface design flaws through agent screen capture data;
- Reduce average handling time (AHT) through agent training and coaching, resulting in lower personnel and telecom costs; and
- Optimize employee performance by delivering actionable data to the right people at the right time, via our performance management solution.
Achieve regulatory compliance
CallCopy’s PCI Compliance bundle protects policyholder privacy and confidentiality in accordance with regulatory requirements. It offers:
- Cardholder data protection.
- File-level and network encryption.
- Security blackouts.
- User security and audits.