Solutions for Healthcare Organizations
Healthcare organizations face a unique set of challenges, including rising costs, the need to improve overall customer service, and an evolving set of regulatory issues. In addition, there’s the daunting task of complying with an ever-evolving set of documentation regulations including HIPAA and MIPPA while, at the same time, ensuring patient confidentiality.
CallCopy’s contact center solutions allow you to mitigate these challenges while ensuring compliance with regulatory and industry standards, by providing:
Easy, Reliable Call Recording
CallCopy’s call recording capabilities allow organizations to meet MIPPA documentation requirements by recording both inbound and outbound calls with beneficiaries. The flexible platform can be configured to meet your specific need for recording:
- 100 percent of the time
- Based upon a definable set of rules
Secure Record Storage
CallCopy offers a premise-based recording solution, incorporating open standards with advanced security features. This allows for seamless integration with your existing IT infrastructure, offering a total recording solution that further enhances your organization’s data security and integrity.
Our robust security and permission features include:
- The ability to set granular security controls – around access to, and export of, recordings.
- A file hash audit trail – to ensure that recordings remain intact and unaltered.
- Available SSL data transmission and file-level encryption packages – to further extend application security.
- Flexible – allowing you to archive voice and related screen data together, or voice only. Define archiving rules based on your business needs, keeping different types of calls for different lengths of time.
- Low maintenance – all files are stored online, which eliminates the need to manage a bulky tape library, or load a DVD each time you need to retrieve a call.