For employees to perform, they first need the necessary knowledge and skills to do their job. A consistent and quality training program – allows you to:
- On-ramp new employees faster.
- Hand-pick relevant training scenarios.
- Empower instructors with real and relevant examples.
- Deliver consistent, ongoing coaching based on call scenarios specific to the area in need of improvement.
Train new employees faster
Getting employees up to speed is often a “two steps forward, one step back” process. By implementing a high quality, focused training program you can better train your employees – faster – while:
- Enhancing and enforcing adherence to departmental procedures and policies.
- Maintaining morale through establishment of clear and measureable goals.
Gain instant access to relevant training examples
A quality training program relies on instant performance feedback and self-evaluation tools that allow you to:
- Improve first call resolution (FCR).
- Empower agents with quicker access to the correct information.
- Improve overall call workflow.
- Train representatives to better respond to customers’ needs and emotions.
Improve coaching and skills training
Employee coaching is a continuous process that empowers staff to overcome daily challenges and learn from their experiences. Effective coaching allows your organization to:
- Identify areas where employees can become empowered to solve customer issues.
- Define clear and consistent measurable targets for employees.
- Give employees a voice via consistent feedback tools.
Support the bottom line
The investment made in your employees’ training program will ultimately affect your bottom line – in a positive way! CallCopy’s training module enables you to:
- Improve utilization and productivity of staff.
- Identify additional up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Shorten average handling time (AHT), resulting in lower overhead costs.
- Better train agents to solve customer issues quicker and with more accuracy.
- Reduce employee loss and attrition which saves in long term training.
- Achieve a higher overall quality of transactions.