Employee coaching is a continuous process that empowers staff to overcome daily challenges and learn from their experiences. Monitoring employee performance on a consistent basis helps managers implement coaching techniques at the right time.
By implementing an effective, consistent coaching program, your organization can:
- Empower employees to solve customer issues more quickly – and with more accuracy.
- Improve employee training programs.
- Improve staff productivity and utilization.
- Identify new areas to increase profitability.
Your agents are in contact with your customers every day. Providing a means for them to identify – and make recommendations on – areas for improvement empowers them to:
- Take ownership of client relationships.
- Solve issues that arise more quickly and accurately.
- Provide better overall customer care.
For employees to perform, they first need the necessary knowledge and skills to do their job. A consistent and quality training program – based on actual calls in your environment – allows you to:
- Ensure training is delivered uniformly across all areas of the company.
- Enhance and enforce adherence to departmental procedures and policies.
- Maintain morale by establishing clear and measurable goals.
Effective coaching is the foundation for a productive employee and, ultimately, a satisfied customer. CallCopy’s employee coaching solution has been proven to:
- Improve first call resolution (FCR).
- Empower agents with quicker access to the correct information.
- Improve overall call workflow.
- Enable representatives to better respond to customers’ needs and emotions.
The investment made in your employees’ coaching program will ultimately affect your bottom line – in a positive way! CallCopy’s coaching module allows you to:
- Improve staff utilization and productivity.
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Shorten average handling time (AHT), resulting in reduced overhead costs.
- Reduce employee loss and attrition, saving time and money on training.
- Achieve a higher overall quality of transaction.