cc: Discover | Workforce Optimization
In today's highly competitive market, providing quality customer service is critical to a company's success. cc: Discover, CallCopy’s award-winning workforce optimization suite, enables organizations to optimize operational efficiencies while maximizing customer satisfaction by leveraging next generation call recording, quality management, screen capture, speech analytics and contact center performance management capabilities.
Core Workforce Optimization Modules
- cc: Voice – Call Recording
- cc: Quality – Quality Management
- cc: Agent – Agent Coaching
- cc: Reports – Enhanced Reporting
Optional Workforce Optimization Modules
- cc: Analytics – Speech Analytics
- cc: Screen – Agent Screen Capture
- cc: Fusion – Desktop Analytics
- cc: Insight – Performance Management
- cc: Survey – Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- cc: Clarity – Workforce Management
Scalable Workforce Optimization Software that's both Innovative and Robust
Our goal is to provide workforce optimization solutions that deliver immediate value across a variety of industries, implementation requirements and business environments. But we also understand that organizational goals change and priorities shift. Whether you're a SMB or an enterprise organization, our flexible, modular workforce optimization solution easily scales to your expectations to help bridge the gap between the needs of today and the goals of tomorrow.
Comprehensive Workforce Optimization Features with Technical Flexibility
Flexibility is key when it comes to providing a feature-rich contact center software solution. cc: Discover lets your organization identify unique operational strengths while defining any opportunities for improvement so you can have a real impact on the bottom line.
cc: Discover Benefits:
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Highly scalable – chain together multiple servers for a distributed enterprise solution.
- A single installation can blend analog, digital and IP handsets.
- A single server installation can record up to 150 devices (including voice and screen).
- Compatible with most PBX platforms including Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, Siemens, Aspect, Alcatel, ShoreTel, NEC and more.
- Unlimited playback licenses.
- CallCopy ranked #1 Overall Vendor Satisfaction in DMG Consulting's WFO market report.