The CallCopy Experience
At CallCopy, we understand that the quality of service provided to you is directly related to the quality of our software.
CallCopy was founded by contact center veterans who have a collective experience in building and maintaining contact centers for companies ranging from the Fortune 100 to Internet start-ups.
Our service delivery begins during the sales process with attention to your company's specific issues, and we never let go of that focus. Through installation, training and ongoing support we are there to make sure your needs are being met by our software solutions.
"(CallCopy) received the highest score in the Implementation, Training and Overall Vendor categories, which indicates that CallCopy is highly committed to its customers and to successfully implementing its solutions."
- Donna Fluss, President of DMG Consulting
Our approach to implementation is based on efficiency and accuracy. Our goal is to be precise in our planning and expedient in our delivery.
- Typically implementation is completed in days, not months.
- Dedicated implementation team will work with you to build a detailed project plan.
- Server specifications are based on the method of recording and the size of your system. We will account for planned expansion when designing a server for you.
One of cc: Discover’s key benefits is its ease of use and intuitive design – allowing users to quickly become fully proficient with the system. CallCopy’s training staff will quickly and efficiently train your staff, tailoring training modules to your organizational requirements.
- Role-based training modules cover end-user, quality assurance and system administration.
- Open training sessions provide organizations with the ability to receive refresher training, receive training for new users and learn about new features and processes.
- Support Portal provides access to a cc: Discover knowledge base and allows users to open and track support cases on an ongoing basis.
Customer support is a service shared at all levels of our organization. Resources are always available to respond to client calls and resolve any technical issues, 24x7x365.
- Support available via Web, email, and telephone.
- Online ticketing with knowledge base.
- Scheduled maintenance checkup every 6 months.
- Annual maintenance contract includes hardware support, software upgrades (both major and minor version).